The right standard-compliant test sieves for all sieving tasks.
Test sieves made of stainless steel are just as much a part of NEXOPART’s range of products as test sieves for grain analysis and square wooden-framed sieves. Manual sieving, conventional sieving, wet or dry sieving: Analyze bulk materials from 5 µm to 125 mm with NEXOPART.
Long service life. Perfect performance.
We use high-quality frame materials and an extremely stable sieve design to ensure a long service life for our test sieves. The meticulous workmanship of our test sieves assures you perfect performance. Rely on test sieves made in Germany. Rely on NEXOPART.
Test certificates and services. NEXOPART.
On request, NEXOPART will provide you with extensive test certificates and services for sustainable and compliance-oriented quality assurance. Everything from recertification of the measuring equipment in our factory laboratory – tested in accordance with DIN EN 10204 with acceptance test certificate 3.1 – to accredited calibration of metal mesh test sieves in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
NEXOPART UFA. Ultrasound frequency variation.
- step: Tighten the clamping ring around your NEXOPART test sieve.
- step: Mount the converter.
- step: connect generator and switch on.
- minimized clogging tendency,
- destruction of agglomerates,
- higher screening capacity and a shortened screening time,
- low mechanical load on the screen bottom + side effect cleaning of the screen mesh,
- Parallel handling of several test sieves with only one generator (enables connection with two converters, twin operation)
Analog or digital ultrasonic frequency variation.
As a "plug-and-play" solution, you can attach the NEXOPART UFA in an analog or digital version conveniently, quickly and safely to all standard test sieves. The digital device allows you to excite several test sieves simultaneously with only one generator. With the help of the twin unit, it is even possible to connect two converters.